For your traditional point-of-sale (POS) processing needs, a retail merchant account enables you to authorize, settle and manage credit card transactions from your retail store using a variety of POS solutions and connectivity methods.
You can implement credit card transaction processing for any or all of the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, Carte Blanche, and JBC.
- Equipment Installation – A skilled technician, who will install and train you and your employees.
- Terminals – We support all major terminals, printers and PIN pads. We can reprogram your existing equipment.
- Customization of Receipts – Individualize your customer receipt from restaurant tips to coupons.
- High-Speed Multi-User Solutions – Integrate your order entry system for up to 150 users at multiple points of sale.
- Volume Solutions – Process large batches of authorizations and settlements via a direct connection to the Internet.
POS terminals are the backbone of face-to-face (card present) credit card processing in the retail environment, and Ameribanks offers a variety of state-of-the-art, fully-equipped, PCI-compliant terminals that make quick work of authorization, settlement and management of transactions.
Everything needed to process a credit card or signature debit card transaction can be found in a counter-top POS terminal, including a magnetic card-reader, phone or Internet connection to the processor and a receipt printer. Add on a keypad and you’re ready to process PIN debit cards and EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) cards.
Ameribanks processes transactions every minute across our networks to deliver best-in-class processing to meet your business needs. As the credit card processing industry continues to evolve, we’re committed to ensuring that you have the best processing solutions available, incorporating reliability, speed and security in every product and service we bring to market.
Let Us Help
Discuss your point-of-sale processing needs with an Ameribanks representative who has the expertise to help you select a POS solution and connectivity options that can really deliver for your retail business!